Amazon PPC Automatic Campaign: Complete Guide
If you’re someone who is already tired of managing your Amazon PPC campaigns and not seeing results, it may be time to try Amazon automatic campaigns. This campaign type, like the others, is also a great way to simplify your efforts and drive sales successfully to your listings. In this post, we will dive into the world of Amazon automatic campaigns and give you a complete guide on how to set up, manage, and optimise them.
What is an Amazon PPC Automatic Campaign?
Amazon PPC Automatic Campaigns are a type of Amazon advertising ads that let you target a broad audience. It uses Amazon’s machine learning algorithm to place your ads in front of the customers who are most likely to buy your products.
Why Choose Amazon PPC Automatic Campaigns?
This type of campaign enables you to save time and effort. You don’t need to spend time researching keywords, creating ad groups, or manually adjusting bids. Amazon does all these things for you.
In addition, automatic campaigns allow you to target a larger audience and increase your chance of converting. This is due to the fact that the Amazon algorithm is designed to target customers who are most likely to purchase your products.
How to Set Up Amazon PPC Automatic Campaigns
It’s very easy and straightforward to set up Amazon automatic campaigns. Simply follow the steps provided below:
- Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Go to the Advertising tab and click on the Campaigns option.
- Click the “Create campaign” button and choose “Automatic” campaign.
- Select the target audience, budget, and campaign duration.
- Choose the products you want to advertise and add them to your campaign.
- Review and confirm your campaign settings.
After completing these steps, your Amazon PPC automatic campaigns will be up and running.
Managing Amazon PPC Automatic Campaigns
It is easy to run and manage Amazon automatic campaigns since the Amazon algorithm takes care of most of the work for you. However, here are a few things you can do to optimise and improve the performance of your campaigns.
- Check your campaign performance on a regular basis.
- Adjust your budget as needed.
- Negate keywords to remove irrelevant searches and spend.
- Run tests on different ad copy and images.
- Monitor your ACoS (Advertising Cost of Sale) and adjust your bids accordingly.
Optimising Amazon PPC Automatic Campaigns
It’s crucial to optimise your automatic campaigns to keep it at its optimum performance. Follow these tips to help you with optimisation:
- Target the right audience – Be sure to target the shoppers who are most likely interested in your products and will turn into buyers.
- Include only relevant keywords – Make sure that your products are being advertised only in the relevant keywords. Add negatives to get rid of irrelevant placements and clicks.
- Optimise your product listings – Do listing optimisation for better visibility and increased conversions.
- Test different ad copy and images – Try different ad copy and images to see which ones perform best and use those to increase your chance of converting.
- Monitor your campaign performance regularly – Keep an eye on your campaign’s performance and make adjustments as needed.
Amazon PPC Automatic Campaigns are a type of campaigns that does not require much effort to create. You don’t need to research keywords and create ad groups since Amazon will take care of these things. The only thing you need to do is to monitor your campaigns performance and make the necessary adjustments regularly.
Overall, this type of campaign is great for both seasoned and new Amazon sellers. It will enable you to reach a broader audience and increase your visibility and sales.
If you need help setting up and managing your Amazon PPC Automatic Campaigns, consider reaching out to a trusted Amazon marketing agency such as Lezzat. We have years of experience helping Amazon sellers optimise their advertising efforts and drive more sales to their stores. Reach out to us today to learn more about our Amazon PPC services.
Thinking of doing advanced Amazon ads? Try Amazon DSP. This type of Amazon advertising enables you to extend your reach by targeting potential customers outside Amazon. This means a broader audience and increased sales. Learn about Amazon DSP.